Thank you for visiting us here at Fortunato Fruits! This page is used to let you know about any updates or changes we may have throughout the season. Updates you can expect may include, but is not limited to; schedule changes regarding: absenteeism, location change, time change, etc., new items in season for purchase and/or pre-order, and season start and end dates.
Looking for what produce is currently in season? Head over to our Currently in Season page.
- September 26th: Dawson Creek – We will only be in our location until 3:30pm!
- Schedule has been updated for the remainder of the season: Refer to Schedule!
- September 14th and 16th: We will not be at the Grande Prairie Farmers Market location or the Peace River Location this week
- September 5th: Hay River, NWT is cancelled, see you all next season!
- August 29th: Peach pre-orders have reached their end for the season.
- New produce as of August 21st, 2022: Bartlett Pears, Red Bartlett Pears, Prune Plums, Black Amber Plums, and Concord Grapes
- August 16th: Beaverlodge truck will be opening between 10:30am and 11:00am
- New produce as of July 12th, 2022: English Peas, Sour Cherries, and Apricots
- We are back in High Level and La Crete as of July 5th, 6th, and 7th
- We will be closed in Manning (June 28th), High Level (June 28th), Grande Prairie (June 29th), and La Crete (June 29th and 30th)
- La Crete and High Level cancelled for June 21st, 22nd, and 23rd
- Season begins June 21st, 2022
- All towns cancelled for Monday, June 20th
- Our 2022 season opening week has sadly had to be delayed 1 week. We will now be starting our season on June 20th. For more information check our “Schedule” tab.
- Our 2022 summer season schedule has now been posted here on our website as well as on our social media pages, check us out!