Thank you for visiting us here at Fortunato Fruits! This page is used to let you know about any updates or changes we may have throughout the season. Updates you can expect may include, but is not limited to; schedule changes regarding: absenteeism, location change, time change, etc., new items in season for purchase and/or pre-order, and season start and end dates.
Looking for what produce is currently in season? Head over to our Currently in Season page.
- Season ends October 2nd, 2021
- The final weeks schedule will be in the following towns: Fairview (Monday), Beaverlodge (Tuesday), High Level (Tuesday), Grimshaw (Wednesday), La Crete (Wednesday – Saturday), High Prairie (Thursday), Grande Prairie Farmers Market (Friday and Saturday)
- The week of September 12th is the final week for Tuesday – Manning, Wednesday – Grande Prairie Farmers Market, Thursday – Rycroft Farmers Market
- We are located at the George Dawson Inn in Dawson Creek on Monday, September 6th, September 13th, and September 20th
- We will not be located in Cleardale, AB on Wednesday, August 18th
- Slight schedule change for the month of July and August: Grande Prairie Farmers Market (Wednesday) ~ 11:00am – 7:00pm (originally 10:00am – 6:00pm)
- New produce as of August 1st, 2021: Blackberries and Concord Grapes
- Freestone peach pre-orders open as of August 2nd, 2021
- New produce as of August 8th, 2021: Black Amber Plums
- Grande Prairie Farmers Market opens on Wednesdays until 7:00pm
- We are back in Crooked Creek until the end of August
- Season begins June 14th, 2021