Apple Cider is a very loved fall staple tradition in our household. This recipe is our favorite to date. Our most important ingredient… Our 100% pure, natural apple juice!
For families who prefer sweeter apple cider we suggest adding some of our 100% pure, natural, non-pasteurized honey. For larger gatherings we like to make a batch with and without honey!
- 1.5L Fortunato Fruits Apple Juice
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 12 Whole Cloves
- 12 Allspice Berries
- 2Tbs Fortunato Fruits Honey (optional)
- Place all the ingredient’s in a large pot or sauce pan
- Heat the apple cider over medium heat, until it begins to simmer, then reduce the heat and continue to simmer for at least 30 minutes. (The longer you simmer it, the stronger the flavor will be)
- Once it is at your taste, remove the spices.
- Serve hot and enjoy! (add a cinnamon stick for extra fun)
The recipe is a slightly modified version of: https://www.faithfullyglutenfree.com/spiced-apple-cider-made-from-apple-juice/